Wednesday 19 July 2017

Last Week In Réunion

It fills me with sadness when I realise that by the end of this week I will have left Réunion. I have grow so much here and I have such a deep love for this place and its people. It has truly become a home to me over these past few weeks, it has been engraved on my heart. Réunion is now a small piece of who I am and I will carry this island with me when I leave. I hope I can come back here some day (to the south of France, waaaay south ;)).

So we are starting the process of packing and sorting out visa applications, starting the course of malaria pills and saying goodbyes.

On Sunday we went to another new church and they let us participate in their ministry, afterwards we were blessed with a delicious lunch that we got to eat with them. Then we ran the youth group it was wonderful to meet some more of my Kingdom family and what they shared with us touched my heart as well.

We were blessed to have the YWAM Réunion leader's son stay with us again, he shared his testimony with us and we had an amazing group time bonding as the family of Christ.

Yesterday we were blessed enough to be able to go back to Jérôme's garden and finish the work we started. It was so satisfying to serve one of God's people like that and in return he blessed us with an amazing lunch.

Our leaders are leaving tomorrow so today is our last day with them it is really sad to have to separate from them but I am so excited to meet their baby when we get back to South Africa since he has been travelling with us right from the start. Today we are going to be on the radio, nervous but excited.

Sorry for the late post I ran out of time yesterday, I am not sure how I am going to post when I get to Madagascar but I'll make a plan. That's all for now, please pray for us to have a safe trip to Madagascar on Saturday and for our leaders flying back to SA tomorrow.

Before
After
After

After

No comments:

Post a Comment